Saturday, December 18, 2021

New Car!


We have been talking about trading in the Yukon for something smaller for quite awhile, and we finally did it! The Yukon is still a great car and I have loved it for a long time, but after driving the Escapes, smaller cars are so much easier to drive and to park, and we don't need that big of a car. I still need to be able to drive 4 kids around and this car is similar to the Yukon with captain's chairs in the middle row and a full bench in the third row. There is less space in the back, but we can fold down the bench if we need more space and don't have the grandkids.
 

It is a 2011 GMC Acadia with 109,000 miles, and we bought it from a dealer. They wouldn't give us much of a trade in for the Yukon, so we are just going to sell it ourselves. I can't decide what color this is, tan, gold, gray, something else? The official color name is Golden Mist. Doesn't that sound fancy?


 I had Lincoln take the picture of me by the car, kids are so good at using phone cameras! So then he wanted me to take a picture of him. This car is easy to drive and has such a smooth ride. Here's to many years of driving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment