Landon had bariatric surgery on November 2 and has lost quite a bit of weight. He is excited to feel better and have more energy. He was been wanting to go ice skating, and the weather was mild today, getting much colder next week, so they made it happen. It's so fun that our town has a skating rink. I love this picture, everyone looks so happy.
Having a big family is the best! There are always lots of people to do things with.
Ryan is a pro, of course. He is so athletic, he can do anything.
Landon hasn't been skating for a very long time and it was just as much fun as he remembered. I was happy to hear that he had such a good time.
Taking a break to talk.
Kade and his tricks! Up on his toes!
And skating fast.
Newlyweds skating together.
I stayed home with the grandkids. Denya took these photos for me so I could see how much fun they had. A great Christmas Eve day!
No comments:
Post a Comment