Saturday, May 23, 2020

Bike Ride with Denya and Britta


We all love to ride bikes, and I'm glad I kept my old purple bike when I got a new one several years ago, so we have enough bikes when we are together.  When the kids were growing up we would bike on the Froot Loops path that takes leads towards downtown Castle Rock. There is now a really nice path we can get on by the High School and it goes clear to the south end of town, the Plum Creek Trail.


We stopped for a break on this little bridge near the creek. 


Always a joker, Britta considers diving in.


There are lots of trees, grass, and bushes that makes it hard to believe I-25 is just on the other side.



Spring is so pretty, I love all the green.


I love how you can see the Castle Rock in the distance. I'm so thankful this is where we live!


We got off the trail at the Police Station and rode through down
town before heading home. A fun ride today for sure.  Biking with my girls is one of my favorite things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment