Hannah Lewis (Eckhardt now, but she will always be Hannah Lewis to me) and her husband are going to the temple!! I am so happy for her! We have been close friends with the Lewis family for many years. Hannah and Denya were best friends growing up, and the Lewis's had boys Wade and Landon's age too. Toni passed away and the Lewis family has had some rough times since then. I have tried to be a good example and influence them to do what is right. Hannah is going to the Provo temple to do her endowments and is getting sealed in the St. George temple. She invited us, and of course we were happy to attend.
We drove to Utah Wednesday afternoon. Her endowment session was at 4:40 pm on Thursday, so we had some extra time in the morning. We decided to go the Payson temple open house. It was beautiful!
I love to see the temple!
The temple is much larger than the Denver temple. There are four floors.; The sealing rooms we saw would easily hold 50 or 60 people. The Denver sealing rooms only hold 20 or 30 and even that many people make it crowded. The furniture in the sealing rooms is quite fancy. The chairs have heavy fringe and beading around the bottom.

The stained glass at this temple has an apple blossom pattern because there are so many apple orchards in the area. There are also apple blossoms carved into some of the furniture. I noticed it on the arm rests of the couches in the celestial room
There were so many beautiful flowers!
I love flowers!
These pansies were so vibrant, I just had to take a close up picture of them. Flowers at the temple must know they are in special place, they always look so much better than the ones in people's yards!






No comments:
Post a Comment