Thursday, May 7, 2015

Going to the Provo Temple with Hannah

 
 Here we are at the Provo temple for Hannah's endowment. It is so beautiful nestled in these mountains. I love the fountain!
 
 
 This temple is also much larger than the one in Denver. The chapel is so big, I think it is bigger than the chapel in our church building! All the temples are breathtakingly beautiful.
 
 
The happy couple. They will be even happier tomorrow after they are sealed!
 
 
 
 Here we are with Hannah and Ron after the session. I feel privileged that she wanted us to share this special day in her life.
 
 
 
Hannah hadn't told Scott and Dorothy that we were coming, he was very surprised to see us. He should know I love Hannah like she was one of my own.  Ron's mom was also there (in the purple).
 
 
Julie Parry, Toni's sister, was Hannah's escort. I know her pretty well from the two times we went to Lake Powell with the Lewis family. It was fun to see her again. 

 
 One of Hannah's friends, Heather, was there.

 
 
 The Lewis's were going out to eat and invited us to come, but we wanted to see Denya and she was on a pretty tight schedule, so went to eat with her at La Dolce Vita. It was fun to visit and catch up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment