Sunday, May 17, 2015

Grandma Collins Comes for a Visit

 
Mom is here for Blake's graduation. Wade and Kimberlea, Landon, Megan, and Dagny  came for dinner after church. We had a ham and scalloped potatoes. We wanted to take some pictures of Dagny with her great grandma, Irene. 
 
 
 Not many people get to know their great grandmothers. Mom is 74, hopefully she will live many more years and some of her great grandchildren will remember her. I remember my great grandma, Grandma Nielsen, I was probably 8 or 9 when she passed away. I remember going to her house and playing with marbles that she kept in a big tin can.
 
 
I wanted some pictures of the three of us. Dagny was her usual happy self and smiled a lot. 
 
 
 A four generation picture!
 
 
 Britta wanted a picture of Grandma, we decided to go outside. We don't get to see Grandma very often, she lives in Utah, we need to take a lot of pictures this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love your 4 generation picture and the cute, cute pictures of baby Dagny!

    ReplyDelete