Thursday, December 25, 2014

Fun with Dagny

 
If a Palmer baby is born in December, we have a tradition of putting them in a Christmas stocking. I LOVE this idea, and have been so exicted ever since Landon and Megan told us they were having a baby and it would be born in December. Blake was born on December 6 and I have a picture of him in my Christmas stocking. Dagny was lucky enough to have her own stocking.
 
  
 Landon and Megan's Christmas present! The best gift they will ever get! 
 
 
 I love this picture! Dagny is awake and Landon is super happy.
 
 
 Proud Mom with her new baby.
 
 
 We took all kinds of cute Christmas pictures.
 
 
 
 Precious!
 
 
 The happy family.
 
  
 Grandpa gives Dagny lots of snuggles.
 
 
I do know how to cuddle babies. I was trying to hold her in a pose that would show off her cute dress. 
 
 
 Grandma Sarita is here for 3 weeks to welcome Dagny.
 
 
 Grandpa knitted Dagny's stocking. Lucky girl!
 
 
 Merry Christmas sweet Dagny! You were so good while we took a ton of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment