Monday, December 1, 2014

Elf Pranks

 
 The elf on the shelf came out a few years ago. Parents start using the elf after Thanksgiving and tell the kids the elf is watching them and reporting their behavior to Santa. The elf is mischievous and gets into things and pulls pranks. The real is quite a big bigger than this one that Austin got from the dollar section at Target. None of us knew that Austin brought an elf until one morning Ryan found this display on the shot glass that he uses to take his daily seizure medication. Each day we found the elf somewhere around the house. We got a lot of laughs from his antics.
 
 
I found this in the kitchen one morning. 
 
 
 And this the next morning! I thought it was rather cute.
 
 
 
Britta found this in her bed after we played Bingo. 
 
 
 Wade and Kimberlea gave me this menu board for my birthday last year. I plan out the menus and it helps me be more prepared with meals. Quite often the question of the day comes at 5:00 pm: "I wonder what's for dinner?" The elf erased my menu and came up with his own, which does sound quite tasty, but not very nutritious!
 
 
I found this sitting on my phone along with several unflattering pictures of Mr. Elf. I think maybe Mr. Elf is on the naughty list!
 
 
 Whoever is next in the bathroom is going to get a sticky surprise! I enjoyed the elf and his clever ideas. Delwyn played a lot of tricks on me when we were dating and always signed them "Jerry Jokester". I think Austin inherited his joking gene. His ideas were clever and fun. I will miss the daily elf adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had not heard anything about this cute prank. :) Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

    ReplyDelete