Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fun Times

 
I have taken a LOT of pictures this week, and I just wanted to post some of them to remember all the good times we had. Claire is so sweet to Camille. She likes to hold her, make faces at her, and comfort her. They are going to be best friends! 

 
 Camille is so happy all of the time! She likes to play on the floor,

 
and grab her toes. She can roll over as well. 
 
 
Claire loved this marble building tower! It was Ryan's but he's not interested in it any more. I almost took it to the storage shed, but didn't. I didn't think Claire would be old enough for it, but I think it was her favorite toy. Almost everyone helped her with it at some time during the week. 
 

 
 She loved dropping the marbles and watching them go through the maze.

 
 Claire doesn't like to sit on laps much, so I had to get this picture quick!
 
 
 Austin built a super high tower! It's as tall as he is!
 
 
 And it stands by itself, without someone holding it to keep it steady!

 
Happy Camille!  

 
 "Are you taking my picture again?" she asks. Grandma just can't resist all that cuteness!

 
 Landon and Megan got some practice with a baby. Theirs is due in less than a month. I think they were glad to have some experience with a baby before they have their own.

 
 Claire helped me make French Toast one morning.

 
Claire really likes Gracie, Landon and Megan's dog. She was a little scared at first, but they soon became good friends. Claire liked to feed her one piece at a time, and Gracie would always cooperate.
 
 
More fun with Gracie.
 
 
 Denya loved Camille! We all did! She is so happy and pleasant.

 
 This is my favorite picture of Camille.

 
"Grandma has that camera again!" is what she is thinking. 

 
 Landon getting more practice with babies.

 
 We played Headbanz so long that we used every card. Each player has a word on their headband. Other players act it out and you have to guess what the word is. There is a time limit and then you lose your turn.

 
 Austin and Melissa are ready to guess.

 
They were acting out ambulance, or hospital, I don't remember the exact word. They did a good job and Ryan got his word.
 

 
More acting out words. 

 
Camille likes to play on the floor. 

 
She grabs her toes a lot. Babies are so limber. 

 
She rolls onto her side before going all the way over onto her stomach. 

 
 Landon decided to pretend Gracie is a baby and he held her in several different positions.

 
 Here is he cooing at her and pretending to rock her to sleep. Gracie gets lots of attention and I wonder what she will think when the baby is here.

 
 This was Austin and Melissa's last day. I realized I had taken a lot of pictures of Camille, but none with me holding her. I had to remedy that! It has been a wonderful week and I have loved every minute.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment