Besides Easter, we are also celebrating Wade's and Ryan's birthdays today! Ryan and Adrienne enjoy baking and they made a cheesecake, so we are using that for dessert. Yum! Get your wishes ready!
Some years I just don't have any ideas for gifts, so cash it is! Some people are so good at thinking of gift ideas, but not me.
Wade likes to work with his hands and he enjoys building things. He is also good at repairing things and has done of lot of home improvements, including fixing up his back yard. He is a great dad and plays with his girls a lot.
l know Ryan has been wanting a pastry mat, so I did get that for a small gift.
I can hardly believe Ryan is 21! All my kids are officially grown ups now! Ryan has always been thoughtful and kind, and he never complains. He works hard in school and gets good grades and engineering is hard! He is going to work for the Town of Castle Rock again this summer and I will be so happy to have him home!
More attention for Skye! All of the grandkids just love her!
They never get tired of playing with her, petting her, or laying on her.
Good thing Skye never gets tired of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment