Sunday, April 23, 2023

Austin's BIrthday


Happy Birthday Austin! We've had chocolate cake quite a bit recently, so I wanted to do something different for Austin's birthday. I know he loves the key lime pie from King Soopers, so I decided to do that.
I think candles must be magical to kids, they sure come running and want to be in the picture when we celebrate birthdays. But I love their smiling faces, so I'm happy about it.


 I am out of ideas this year, so it's a buy your own present kind of year. Cash is in the card, so buy yourself something you want!
Austin is working on a Master's Program online in Healthcare Administration, he is the ward finance clerk, and he has 4 kids. He is a busy guy! He bought a motorcycle last summer and loves to ride. Hope all your wishes come true this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment