Wade called and asked if we were going to color eggs for Easter and I said, "YES!" I was so happy someone wanted to come over and do it!
Adrienne helped Calista get started with a pink egg.
Kimberlea had seen something on social media about using whip cream to color eggs, so they bought the supplies to do it. Everlee was very interested in tasting it!
Wade squirted the whip cream into a bowl, and then he added a few drops of different colors of food coloring. Everlee rolled an egg around inside it,
and came up with this! We decided we weren't that impressed and we liked the traditional egg coloring kits the best.
The girls were so cute in their white tee-shirts and had their hair in buns. Everlee loved her blue egg and didn't want to put it down.
So many fun colors! She couldn't decide which one to use next!
Experimenting with the yellow dye.
Holidays are so much more fun with kids! Calista loved everything about coloring the eggs and was hugging and loving on her eggs. I don't think Austin's family colors eggs, and Landon's family was doing their own. I was SO glad Wade's crew came over, plus it was more fun for Ryan and Adrienne too.
Egg coloring party!!
We always have some Easter shennanigans,
like this,
and this! I appreciate their silliness, it just adds to the fun!
Captain American egg!
Time for stickers!
Calista picked out her favorite eggs and gave them some love.
Some of our masterpieces.
Dagny and Lincoln did their own eggs at home this year. Lincoln wanted to show me how theirs turned out, so Landon brought him over so he could show off his eggs. They turned out great!
Egg eyeballs!
No comments:
Post a Comment