The Easter bunny found Ryan and Adrienne and left them some cute baskets filled with treats.
Mandatory photo shoot before church. A cute couple!
Heading out to church!
Our yard is all torn up (no grass and piles of wood and machinery) due to the the heavy equipment they need for the house addition, so we went over to the church for the annual Easter egg hunt. Ryan and Adrienne came over earlier and hid the eggs. The kids were quite excited!
And they're off!
Emma is not quite two and needed some assistance in knowing what to do.
Lots of scampering around.
There are 10 eggs for everyone, and
one shiny egg for each person. The shiny eggs have money in them! Calista found a pink shiny egg and she was overjoyed about that! She loves anything pink!
Maddie's basket is getting full,
and it takes both hands for Calista to hold her basket because it is so heavy.
Melissa does such a good job of finding matching dresses for holidays! She always gets a coordinating dress for herself and some kind of a tie for Austin. Just the cutest family!
Then it was come home and check out all the candy!
Millie and Dagny getting ready to compare candy!
I gave all the kids a puzzle. I'm a big puzzler and I want the grandkids to enjoy them too.
Calista was excited for mermaids and wanted to show her Dad.
An easy puzzle for Emma.
Claire got a popsicle puzzle and she
was so excited to put it together that she started right away on the plastic mat under the piano.
A princess puzzle for a princess.
Big smiles for puzzles! All of the kids like puzzles, and I hope they stay interested in doing them for many years. Puzzles are relaxing and they are good for your brain!
Tada! With a little help from Adrienne, Lincoln had his puzzle done in no time!
Claire is the best big sister! She is so kind and loving to Emma and helps her a lot, and in return Emma adores Claire. She runs to Claire for hugs when she's sad, and she always wants to sit by her and be by here. Sisters are the best!
A great Easter this year!! It was so much fun to have Ryan and Adrienne! And I love the traditions of coloring eggs and having an Easter egg hunt. So thankful for these grandkids and that they live close and make all my grandma dreams come true!
I am thankful for Jesus Christ and His atonement. I'm thankful for the love He has for all of us, His willingness to perform this sacrifice, and I'm thankful for the resurrection and the opportunity we will have to be whole and enjoy eternity with those we love.
No comments:
Post a Comment