Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Walk with Courtney




Yesterday Courtney asked if we wanted to go a hike and of course I said, "Yes!" It was more of a walk than a hike. I needed a paved trail so I could bring the stroller for Calista and Everlee, so we went on the Plum Creek Trail.


There are a few places where the creek goes under the trail.


The kids were excited to check out the water and were looking for rocks to throw in it.


Snack break! I am out of the habit of going places with kids and I forgot how many things you need to take when you go on an outing with a baby. I did have the diaper bag and water bottles, but I left the goldfish on the kitchen table. Liam and Max were so kind to share their chips with us.


We walked about a mile and then turned around so the kids wouldn't get too tired. We saw a caterpillar and the kids got a kick out of watching it inch across the sidewalk using all of its legs. What a fun morning! I love being outside and enjoying nature.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment