Summer is here! That means lots of playing outside in the water. Look at all those happy smiles! These girls sure love spending time together. I do miss Lincoln. He's inside learning while we have all the summer fun and he loves getting together with the cousins, so I'm sad he's missing it.
Putting the hose under the trampoline is one of their favorite things to do.
Playing in the water is the perfect way to cool down on these hot summer days.
That's some high jumping Dagny!
I ordered these water squirters from Amazon and the girls had a water fight with them.
Maddie loves the water table. The older kids jump a little hard on the trampoline, so she doesn't like to jump with them, especially when the water makes it so slippery. She's happy to pour and dump water.
Most of the time Calista is napping when the cousins play in the water, but today they jumped and played for so long that she woke up and was able to join in the fun.
Making a water slide. I'm thankful for our backyard and I'm happy the girls like to play here. It's still hard to go to the pool with Covid. They don't allow visitors at Landon's pool yet, so we just make the most of Austin's stock tank and my backyard.
Maybe the water is a little cold?
The kids also ran through the sprinkler. I went in the house to get some drinks and Melissa was keeping on eye on things. Millie and Dagny had a head on collision, and
Dagny got a black eye! No injures for Millie, thank goodness!
It was such a deep, dark purple! Thank goodness bruises don't hurt much, they just look awful!
The look on her face sums it all up! Good thing our bodies heal, but that shiner will last for several days I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment