We have the best school and the best community! Not sure who made these signs for the seniors, but it sure helps to make up for all they are missing out on right now. Thank you!
I was out on a walk and saw this sign on the fence at the high school. I loved it so much I just had to take a picture. No one can say these kids can't do hard things. Just for fun I looked up the definition of resilient and it said, "able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions." They have missed out on so many traditional things, but from what I've seen they have a positive attitude and will bounce right back into life ready for whatever the future brings to them. Not to say there hasn't been a few tears and some grumping, but that is allowed and even expected in this difficult time. This class will persevere and do amazing things with their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment