Happy Birthday Austin! Another year has gone by just like that, and it's hard to believe my oldest is now 35! How can I be old enough to have a son that old? The years go by quickly and I feel like I should only be 45 or so.
Austin is kind, loving, and thoughtful. And is just so much fun to be around! You can count on a lot of laughing when you spend time with him.
Austin loves tacos!!! He says he could eat them everyday! So we had chicken tacos with rice and black beans for dinner. Thirty five is a three and a five, and 3+5=8, so we gave him 8 candles. Makes sense, right?
A Cars birthday card that talks about wheels,
and we made that bike wheels since we are giving him money to buy a bike! He mentioned a few weeks ago that he would like one, so happy pedaling! Happy Birthday! A mom couldn't ask for a better son! I am blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment