It was fun every morning after breakfast when we went back to the room to see what towel creation would be greeting us. Cute elephant today!
For breakfast there was a buffet and a dining room. Today we went to the buffet and had made to order omelets. I had bacon, mushrooms, and cheese on mine. I also had some fresh fruit.
Today is a sail day as we cruise to our first port. There were lots of activities to keep us busy. Steven, Troy, Glenda, and I went on the water slides. It was so fun!
Getting ready for the sun with sunscreen.
Mom watched us water slide.
We watched this amazing ice carving. He had a huge rectangular piece of ice and this shovel/pick tool.
He would chip and shovel and poke the ice. It was warm day and the ice was melting, so he worked fast. I thought he was making a wolf or bear because the top looked like ears.
But it turned into a beautiful swan! It only took about 15 or 20 minutes. So fun to watch him work!
It's formal night in the dining room. Everyone dresses up and the food is fancy.
Chocolate mousse cake with hazelnut sauce for dessert! Yum!
Every night the waiters do a song and dance on the tables. Tonight they performed to "Can't Stop the Feeling," from the Troll movie. It's a catchy song that had us all swaying to the beat. It was really fun to watch them dance. Some of them really got into it and it was so entertaining!
There was a professional photographer there on the formal nights to take pictures. They had some different backgrounds you could choose.
This one is probably my favorite.
I couldn't resist buying this one too. We don't have professional pictures taken very often.
I have the best family! We get along well and have so much fun together.
I'm so thankful for my beautiful Mom and sister Glenda.
What a fun bunch of people to spend the week with!
Tonight's show was called Motor City and featured music from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I just kept thinking how much Denya would love this show. Some day I hope to go on a cruise with all of my kids.
So much fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment