Monday, January 14, 2019

Continental League Choir


I was so excited that Ryan made Continental League Choir! You have to audition and be selected to be in this choir. They perform at Boettcher Concert Hall in downtown Denver. Landon, Denya, and Britta were in Continental League also. Continental League Band and Orchestra also perform at this event.


Ryan is in the back row, wearing a white shirt, leaning forward a bit. Gavin Blanch and Christian Townsend are also in the choir. Fun to have friends!! They have had 3 practices.


Being selected and performing takes dedication and hard work. I am proud of Ryan!


Twelve schools are involved, making it even more impressive.


The choir was definitely my favorite part of the program and I really enjoyed all of their songs. I am so happy the move from marching band to choir has been such a positive experience for Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment