Monday, July 16, 2018

Lunch With Friends


Janie Smith, Natalie Tenney, and I have been friends for 5 years or so. We got to know each other really well when the Woodlands Ward was dissolved and we went back to the Castle Rock Ward. We love to go to lunch together.


Janie is moving to Austin, Texas and so we went to breakfast this morning. We went to Einstein's Bagels. I had an egg and bacon sandwich on a french toast bagel with some kind of cream cheese (cinnamon maybe) and it was so, so tasty! I have only been here once before and it was for lunch. I wasn't sure how much I liked this place, but I have changed my mind. It was a fun hour chatting and remembering. Friends add so much to our lives and I am going to miss Janie. She is so sweet, thoughtful, and genuine. I just love both of these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment