Saturday, July 7, 2018

Dagny and Lincoln Sleep Over


Dagny and Lincoln are sleeping over the next three nights! Yay! Both Landon and Megan's bosses told them a lot of people are taking July 5 and 6 off to make a long weekend since the Fourth of July was in the middle of the week. Their bosses encouraged them to do the same, so they found an affordable flight to Las Vegas and are off to have some fun and a well deserved break. Megan has been working a contract job and putting in a ton of hours, like over 60 a week, and Landon has been doing all that it takes to run a family by himself. They need a vacation!

I have the kids all day anyway, so it won't be that much different, they'll just sleep here too, but I decided to take a few pictures of what we did anyway. Lincoln LOVES pancakes! He wants one almost everyday for breakfast.


I have been wanting to go to the shed and get a few more toys. I got the jungle animals and this mountain. You can't see the animals that well, there's a raccoon on the top, an ape in the bottom, and an elephant in the middle. Dagny has a zebra in her hand. She loved these animals and played with them for a long time. She lined them up and then marched them around the mountain.


We took the kids to the Terrain pool on Friday. It was fun, but I like the town pool better for little kids. As soon as we got there Dagny was asking, "Where's the slide?" She remembers it from Monday.



Loving the water!


Lincoln's favorite thing to do is float on his stomach using his hands for support.


Taking a break.


She wanted to relax. Where did she learn that word?


Dagny slept in the office, and each night I would read her a few books. The third night she said, "I can read my myself." Haha! She is so adorable! It was fun to have them sleep over!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love seeing Grandpa and Dagny at the pool together.

    ReplyDelete