The church always has a Fourth of July breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit--Yum! Bishop Bellum and Brother Sedalnick are making pancakes.
Brother Cavanaugh is making pancakes and bacon. It smells so good!
Time to eat!
The Primary is having a bike parade this year. The kids were so excited and the bikes were so cute, it made me wish I had a little kid to decorate a bike for.
Ryan and his friends in their patriotic clothes!
I like to visit Blake on holidays. He loved holidays and wanted to make them extra fun. Maybe they are having fireworks in heaven today. It's been so hot and dry this year that fireworks are banned in Castle Rock, even the professional ones were cancelled. It's a little sad, but I want our town to be safe.
Happy Birthday America!! I'm so thankful this is my home!
Happy Birthday America!! I'm so thankful this is my home!
No comments:
Post a Comment