Ryan is turning 14 tomorrow! Wow! All my kids are getting so grown up! He picked a lemonade cake with lemonade frosting.
He got all the candles in one breath, hope he made a good wish!
The only thing Ryan asked for was some shaving supplies. I'm not sure how often he needs to shave at his age, but he's sure excited about it. I think he wants to be like his older brothers, which isn't a bad thing.
Razors are sharp, you know, so be careful!
One of Ryan's favorite candies is Circus Peanuts.
Blake gave Ryan some of his ties that he didn't want anymore. Ties don't really wear out, so they are just like new. Ryan admires Blake so much, and he was happy to have something that used to belong to Blake. He doesn't care that they aren't brand new. Some nice colors!
Opening the big box!
A drone! Last month when we were visiting Austin, he showed us his that he got for Christmas. I thought it looked like great fun and thought Ryan might like one.
All the boys were interested in it! It was a little tricky to get all the settings just right.
Blake gave it a test run to see if everything was adjusted.
Ready for take off!
It's going higher and higher!
He's getting good at it!
You can decide how high it flies and steer to the right and left. You can also just hover with it.
I gave it a try, I was a terrible driver! I kept yelling, "Help!" and "Oh no, Oh no!" And then I would crash it. The boys went outside with it and were flying it higher than the house. I think Ryan will get a lot of enjoyment with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment