Friday, April 8, 2016

Fun With Dagny


I am so glad I watch Dagny 2 days a week! She is such a joy! She is 15 months old now.


She's not quite old enough for this computer, but she likes the sounds and music it makes. She is just happy to push the keys.



I was cleaning the entry way closet one day. We don't use the baseball equipment very much so I want to put it in a tub out in the garage. I was re-arranging the shoe rack inside the closet and when I turned around, this is what I saw! She loves to get inside things.
 

She threw all the toys out of the toy box, got in, and then put all the toys in around her. Silly girl!



One Friday there was no school and it was Delwyn's Friday off, so we made Swedish pancakes. She loved them!



We went to the park one day while Ryan was at piano lessons. She loved the swing!



The weather is getting nice and Dagny loves to go outside.
 

We have a lot of grass, but of course she likes the little patches of dirt.


One of our neighbors was out for a walk and she saw this picnic table with a sign that said, "Free". She thought I might like it, so she called and told me about it. I gave it a good scrubbing, and it's good as new!


 
It doesn't matter that the ball is as big as she is, she is determined to carry it!


 
Just happy to be outside. Sometimes we just go out for a few minutes, sometimes we stay for half an hour, but she always wants to stay out longer and cries when we go inside. I'm happy that spring is here and we can start spending more time outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment