Camille's Blessing Day
September 7th, 2014
Austin's family is growing and today Camille Rose Palmer was blessed by her Dad. I am thankful for a worthy son who is able to perform this priesthood blessing.
I think Claire is just excited to go to church, and get out of the house. She likes to GO!
Like always, Claire is my buddy. I wanted her to sit on my lap, but she didn't want to. Getting her to sit still is always a challenge.
Camille's special day.
With the visitors from Colorado.
I am so glad we were able to share this special day with Austin and his family!
The Palmer girls.
Brothers always, first and last.
Mike and Debi invited us over for lunch after church. We had ham sandwiches, chips, fruit, and ice cream cones. We stayed to visit for awhile. All the kids did a play for us and Ryan played some hymns on the piano. It was a very enjoyable time. I don't know why, but I didn't take any pictures. I think that Camille knows this is an important day. She is a happy, pleasant baby and we love her so much!
Just too cute!
She loves to watch Claire run around. I am sure she is dreaming of the day when she can keep up with her big sister.
Claire love to cut birthday cake! She choose someone to sing "Happy Birthday" to and then cuts cake for everyone.
We gave Claire a doctor kit for her birthday. Ryan is the patient. He looks a little sick, or maybe he is just scared of the shot needle?
Doctor Palmer is checking out that ear.
Good thing that Camille likes Uncles, cause she has a bunch of them! We had a fabulous visit in Texas! I hope that Camille doesn't grow too much before we see her again.















I love reading YOUR blog posts! You took some fantastic pictures of Camille. :)
ReplyDelete