Wade has a trip to Chicago for work, and Kimberlea is going with him. The girls are staying here while they are gone.
Calista and Everlee have rolling suitcases and they were so excited to show them to me and pull them around the house.
Everlee is the easiest kid ever at bedtime! Read a book, put her in the crib with a blanket, kiss her goodnight, and turn out the light. She goes right to sleep without any fuss or crying!
I had to lay with Calista, but she went to sleep in just a few minutes.
This girl loves hot chocolate, she had some every morning!
Grandpa is a big soft teddy bear, and Calista feel asleep in his arms.
Kimberlea sent me some pictures, I was so excited to see where they were and what she was doing while Wade was at work. I think it's so neat that a river runs through this big city.
You can take a boat tour of the city and Kimberlea did that one day.
On the boat!
She said it was pretty chilly, but super fun.
A neat bridge in the distance.
These buildings are soooo tall!
And there are so many of them!
I have never heard of a Nutella Cafe, but I'm sure it is amazing!! What's not to love about Nutella??
So much chocolate goodness!
Yum!!
The Chicago Bean is an elliptical sculpture made of stainless steel. It reflects the skyline and the clouds. Visitors may walk under it and the reflections are amazing.
The Ledge at Skydeck, floor 103 of the Willis Glass Tower, used to be the Sears tower. It's a glass balcony extending four feet outside the tower. It's the tallest building in the city, so nothing stands in the way of your view. Kimberlea said it was terrifyingly amazing!
Kimberlea had a great time, Wade did a lot of work, and I enjoyed the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment