Thursday, October 27, 2022

October Snow Storm



The first snowfall of the season is here! Dagny was home from school with the sniffles, not very sick, and she and Calista begged and begged to go outside and play, so I finally said yes!


They both had snow boots and winter coats, but no gloves. I had some little knit gloves I gave them, but they are not waterproof and I think their hands will get cold fast. So much fun to just walk around in the snow and make footprints.


They decided to have a snowball fight. Dagny is ready, one, two,

 


three, and throw!! Run Calista!


Dagny was amazed at the big chunk of snow she picked up. It wasn't a ball, just a big piece that stayed together. It was really wet snow, so it stuck together easily.


 Calista wanted a big piece of snow too. These two girls had a great time together in the snow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment