Melissa always makes sure her girls look so good for Easter. Matching dresses, cute smiles, and their arms around each other. So sweet!
They like to take family pictures on Easter and I'm glad they think I'm a good enough photographer. I love seeing them all dressed up, and I'm glad they wear their church clothes over for Sunday dinner so I get to see them in their Easter outfits. Such a cute family!
Great parents! Melissa has the cutest baby bump!
It's been my dream to have an Easter egg hunt in the back yard for a lot of kids, my dream has come true! The kids found these rabbit ears in my Easter tub and wanted to wear them. Megan bought them several years ago and we haven't used them the last couple of years. Such big smiles! They are eager to get hunting those eggs!
Ready, set, GO!
Running to collect eggs.
They each get to find 10, then they are done.
Calista figured it out pretty quickly and got her basket full.
Maddie shows off her collection of eggs.
Dagny also had a cute Easter dress.
A happy boy with his Easter basket.
Time to see what's in all those eggs!
I like to give the kids a little present for Easter and this year it was dot to dot books. I also gave each family a box of twistable colored pencils.
Millie got right to work dot to dotting and coloring.
I also gave the kids spin tooth brushes. Calista has one and she had it over here when Everlee was born. All the kids saw it and thought it was so cool and wanted to use it. Now they have their own. Dagny's was a unicorn of course.
Claire loves to hold Everlee every chance she gets.
Of course we remember Blake on all the holidays. He especially loved holidays and made them extra fun. He was pretty creative at coloring Easter eggs. I remember once he made a ninja and once he drew a swimmer.
Easter has more significance to me now that Blake is gone. The atonement and the resurrection have more meaning. I know that Blake will live again and that our family will be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment