How can Austin be 36 years old?? I don't feel much older than about 40, somehow the years fly by. Delwyn is attempting to put a deep sink in the kitchen. Yesterday he took the old one out and then got a little nervous about the plumbing, so put the old one back in. It was too hard to do any baking without any water, so I bought a key lime pie to celebrate Austin's birthday. It's one of his favorite desserts, so he was happy with it. The girls are always excited about birthdays and candles.
Dagny squeezed in to be part of the fun. Lucky Austin to be surrounded by such cute girls!
I bet Austin is going to get some help blowing out the candles.
Buff City Soap is my new fall back whenever I don't have any ideas for a gift. All their products smell soooo good, who wouldn't love something from that store?
Austin takes a sniff of the beard balm called Colorado. Maddie wants him to smell the beard oil as well.
Plus some soap! Austin will be the best smelling guy around!
Happy Birthday to amazing Austin! You are one of the best in all the land!
No comments:
Post a Comment