Thursday, February 25, 2021

Dagny's 100th Day of School


Celebrating 100 days of school has become a big thing. It wasn't a tradition when my kids were in elementary school, but I have seen people post pictures of their kids on social media the past several years, so I knew what to expect. Dressing up like you are 100 years old is one activity, so I went to Party City to buy a wig. The store actually has a section of 100 year old accessories because this celebration is so popular. I was surprised at that! I got a wig, glasses, and gloves.


Oh my aching back!! She did this all on her own. How does Dagny know that old people have back aches? Couldn't be she's heard me occasionally moaning....
 

The kids had to make a poster of some kind using 100 items. Thank goodness I knew Millie did this project last year and I copied their idea. I'm not very creative when it comes to things like this, but I thought it was pretty clever. Thanks for the idea Melissa!


The kids made 100 day crowns to wear to help celebrate. Dagny loves to pose, she has quite the personality. Woo Hoo!! Dagny and I have made it through 100 days of e-learning!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment