Sunday, March 7, 2021

Everlee's Blessing Day


This sweet baby girl was blessed today by her father, Wade Palmer, and was given the name of Everlee Amber Palmer. Because Covid 19 is still going strong, she was blessed at home. She was blessed to be happy and have joy in her life, to have knowledge and be intelligent. She was blessed that the trials of life would strengthen her.


The happy family of four.


So happy and excited to have another grandchild!


This is the dress that I made for Calista to be blessed in. I forgot how pretty it is and how much I liked it.


Such a little angel! We love her so much already.


I'm glad Kimberlea's family could be here for this special day.


I continue to be grateful that my married kids live near by so that we can share our lives together. We're getting to be quite the crew! I'm missing Denya, Britta, and Ryan today, but they are doing good things with their lives and are where they should be right now.


These cousins have so much fun together. They all wanted to be together on the fireplace. So many cute, happy faces!



Calista is a great big sister. She likes to hold Everlee. When Everlee cries, she pats her and gives her a blanket. She calls her Sissy quite often, maybe because it's easier to say than Everlee.


So sweet! 


There's nothing like a sister! They are going to be best of friends and play together, I can just see it: Barbies, jumping on the trampoline, and sharing stuffed animals.

After Everlee's blessing, Delwyn and I went to our ward for sacrament meeting, we aren't having second hour yet. Austin and Melissa went to their ward so Melissa could play the piano. Kimberlea's family had to head to Kansas for work tomorrow. Everyone came over tonight for dinner and we grilled steaks, had baked potatoes, and rolls with chocolate cake for dessert. Today falls into the "one of the best days" category. Family is what it's all about, and my heart is full today.

No comments:

Post a Comment