Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Claire and Camille


Delwyn and I made a quick trip to Texas for Debi Whitley's funeral. We got there really late at night. The girls were so excited to see us the next morning. Claire wanted to cook something for me right away.


She is so cute with her kitchen set.


She made me some breakfast of bacon, eggs, and muffins. Yum!


Then they wanted to dance with me. Claire turned on some music and we danced and twirled until they were dizzy!


Claire and Camille each had a stuffed animal wrapped up in a blanket. They sat in the rocking chair and sang "I Am a Child of God" to their animal babies. It was the sweetest thing and really touched my heart.


Claire has the cutest ice cream toy! It has a little scoop she can use to put the ice cream on the cone. They have magnets inside so each scoop stays in place. We played ice cream shop for quite awhile. I love ice cream, and I thought this was the cutest toy ever! I would love to have this toy at my house for the grandkids to play with!


Of course a trip to Texas wouldn't be complete with a stop at Braums! We had hamburgers and then ice cream.


Camille had birthday cake,


Claire had chocolate. I was quite disappointed they didn't have any cherry limeade, which is my favorite. Austin said they have been out of it for quite some time. So I had cherry cheesecake and peanut butter cup which was quite delicious! They have the creamiest ice cream I have ever tasted. They did have some cherry limeade in cartons, so we were able to take some home for tomorrow. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment