Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Britta's Fall Choir Concert

 
I love the school choir concerts! I am so glad my kids like to sing. Britta is in the Belles Choir this year, which is all girls. The choir director ordered some dresses for them, but there were several mistakes, so they had to be returned. The girls were supposed to wear all black. I was sitting very close to the wall on the same side as Britta, so I could only get pictures with a side view. The Belles sang 5 songs. Two of the songs had an ensemble of 6 girls, and Britta was in both ensembles. "This Little Light of Mine" and "Kingston Market" were the songs with ensembles.

 
Pretty voices!
 
 
Several of Britta's friends are in the choir and she wanted to take pictures with them afterwards. This is McKenzie.
 
 
This is Sophia Brown, she is in our ward.
 
 
This is Leah Dowdy, she is also in our ward. Britta is a friendly, outgoing girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment