Blake and Ryan were so excited when they found out Austin was coming to Denver for a conference. The thing they wanted to do most with him was SWIM! Blake was on the high school swim team last year, he was a lifeguard this summer, and Ryan swam on a Castle Rock city team this summer. They wanted to show Austin what they had learned. They really look up to Austin because he swam on an intermural team at BYU-I and was also a lifeguard.
Ryan was practicing the butterfly, even though it is his least favorite stroke.
Blake wanted to have a race with Austin. Austin was worried that he is out of shape because he hasn't done much swimming lately and when he does, it is playing with Claire and not doing laps. They were pretty evenly matched and I couldn't see the end of the pool to see who won.
Britta was looking at the pictures I took and was happy to see that I had a picture of them train swimming. I was going to delete it, but she liked it, so I kept it.
After all that racing and lap swimming, they wanted to relax in the hot tub.
Lots of brotherly conversation and laughing.
Britta was doing handstands and other tricks.
Next they wanted to do some synchronized swimming. They were very graceful.
They leaned to the side and swam to the edge one by one.
We also had fun in the lazy river and on the tubes, but I was in the pool by then and didn't get any pictures of that. After swimming, we had to hurry home and shower so we could get Austin to the airport. Thank you DaVita, for bringing Austin home for a visit! We made the most of every moment!











Want a blast.
ReplyDelete