Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Taking Ryan to Logan

The summer has gone by pretty fast, at least for me! Maybe not for Ryan and Adrienne who spent the summer apart, and now it's time for their wedding! Ryan and I headed to Logan on Tuesday, August 8th to take his things so he could start getting settled in their new apartment, and the wedding will be on Friday. I stayed with Britta and Kade and Ryan stayed one night with us and one night at his new place. He headed down to Sandy a day before us.


Of course we went to Karie Anne's! Britta loves that place and I can see why! It's a food truck that is only open in the spring and summer that sells these combination custard and Italian ice drinks that are amazing!


I had vanilla custard with green apple Italian ice and it was divine!


Britta is making the corsages and the boutonnieres for the wedding. She took a flower arranging class last semester and learned a lot.  They are going to be beautiful! She had a few left to finish off, and we (Ryan and I) helped her.


Ryan shows off his bow making skills.


The finished product!


Adrienne found a free couch and loveseat on Marketplace. I called Gordon and he brought his truck and helped us get them.


Moving them into the apartment.

They were heavy! The couch has a hide a bed inside it and those things weigh a ton! Ryan collapsed for a rest after all that lifting.

Kade and I check out the new furniture! Pretty nice for a free couch and love seat.

Ryan found a set of two twin sized box springs for pretty cheap and Gordon helped us get those too. Who knew that two twin sized extra long box springs are the same size as a king bed?? Adrienne and her parents came to Logan one day and brought this bed that her grandparents bought for them. The mattress was packed up super tight and takes 72 hours to fluff up, so they wanted to get it set up. The headboard is gray velvet and is really pretty.



Britta and I got our nails done on Thursday before heading down to Sandy. It's always so much fun to have girl time with my daughters!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment