The night we got to Logan Britta and Kade told me they are going to have a baby!! I was very surprised and very happy!! At first I didn't believe them. My kids are always teasing me and I am so naive and believe whatever they say. For some reason I thought they were waiting until they graduated to start a family, so I thought they were joking. It took a good minute or two until I believed them, and then they showed me this ultrasound picture. I should have known better than to think they would kid about something this important. She is due on March 17! She has been quite sick, poor girl. They have been calling it Mack. This baby is lucky to have Britta and Kade as parents, they are so much fun, make ordinary days enjoyable, and they laugh often. I want to spoil Britta and this baby right up!
They are waiting to tell the rest of the family until after Ryan's wedding so the spotlight is all on Ryan and Adrienne, and I felt so honored I got to know first!
No comments:
Post a Comment