I just love the idea of Airbnb's! It's so much fun to all be together in one house, so much more fun than if each family was in a small hotel room. We rented one in Sandy that was really nice and it happened to be just 5 minutes away from Adrienne's grandparents where they are having their reception, which was so nice! The property backed to a horse pasture, and the kids got a kick out of watching the horses. We all got there on Thursday and had lasagna for dinner that Britta and I had made in Logan yesterday.
One of the bathrooms had this huge bathtub! It would take so long for it to fill up with water. Haha.
When Calista saw Denya and Britta in the tub, she wanted to join them.
There was a foosball table that the kids loved playing around with. I don't think they knew how to play, but they didn't care and had fun anyway.
Wade made us some egg sandwiches for breakfast. Yum!
Game time!
We went swimming at the Lever's pool on Saturday and had the best time! We ordered pizza after we got back to our Airbnb.
The girls playing some Uno.
I just loved this table! It was so long and we could all fit around it for meals. I would love to have it in our new dining room! The house was so nice I wanted to leave a review about what a great time we had and I mentioned how much we loved this big table. The owner responded back that her dad built it special for this house and I thought that was just so nice! Too bad I can't hire him to make one for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment