Sunday, January 15, 2023

Everlee's Birthday


This spunky, sassy girl is turning 2 years old! She showed up wearing some Minnie Mouse sunglasses and a crown. She knows it's her day!


Since it was just Christmas, she remembers presents and was ready to tear into it!


Everlee LOVES Minnie Mouse, and I have a little backpack that she loves to wear and play with, so I knew this would be perfect!


I told her to unzip it and look inside.


A Minnie Mouse! 


Time for cake! She was excited to blow out the candles and didn't try to touch them at all.



The cousins all cheered and clapped for her when she blew them out.


 I haven't made this lemon cake for a long time and it was a big hit!! We need to have it more often. 
Happy Birthday Everlee! She is stubborn and wants to do things for herself, like put on her shoes. She likes to play with dolls and push them in a stroller. Her Mom is her favorite person. She is quite shy and doesn't like it when the library workers talk to her. She takes 3 hour naps everyday and her favorite food is probably melted cheese sandwiches made in the microwave. We love you Everlee!

No comments:

Post a Comment