The swim banquet was held on June 10 while I was in Utah for the Collins reunion. I was very disappointed to miss it. The only weekend I'm going to be out of town all summer, and that's when it was. I'm glad Delwyn was able to go to represent our family and get a few pictures. This was Profe's last year at DC, he is going to be teaching at Mountain Vista in Highlands Ranch, they are lucky to have him. He is taking a break from coaching to spend more time with his wife and daughters. I would have loved the opportunity to thank him in person once again for all he has done for our family and the influence he's had on our kids.
The plaque.
The award and scholarship went to Ryan Miller this year. He is going to Arizona State to study mechanical engineering. A great goal, I'm glad we are able to help him out.
Ryan and his parents. Good luck to Ryan on his education.



No comments:
Post a Comment