Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Emma was Born Today!


Emma Jane Palmer is here!! Born at 8:05 am, she weighed exactly 9 lbs and is 20 inches long. I think she looks like Millie.


I'm so excited and happy to have another grandchild! We are towards the end of the Covid pandemic, but there are still some restrictions, one of which is only one visitor per day in hospitals, which of course will be Austin. We won't be able to see Emma in person until they come home from the hospital.


A happy Mama! Melissa has to have her babies C-section, so she's glad Emma is here and they are both doing fine.


She has some hair! Looks like it might be a strawberry blonde color. None of Melissa's kids have inherited her curly hair, I wonder if Emma will be the one.


 How fun that the hospital has hats with bows for girls. No such thing when I was having babies, just regular hats for all babies.


Nothing sweeter than a cute, sleeping baby! I can hardly wait to snuggle her up!


 All dressed up for the ride home! Emma was born on a Tuesday, going home Thursday afternoon. I thought they might stay 3 nights with a C-section, but because she was born so early in the morning and all is well, they are going home. YAY! That means I will get to see her sooner that I thought. Welcome to earth and the Palmer family baby Emma! We love you so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment