Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Spring Break


Spring break was a sad week. Because of the corona virus, things are closing down. Everyday something else closes. Melissa's Dad is here, so I didn't have any big plans, but I thought I would take the kids to the Rec Center and swim and maybe do one more thing--maybe the Children's Museum or the Aquarium, and of course story time at the libary on Friday. None of that happened. We just stayed home and played. Dagny made a house with some stuffed animals and books.


We played outside quite a bit. Just a little static from the trampoline.


I bought some Paw Patrol bubble machines that blow bubbles when the button is pushed. We have a hard time with bubbles around here, the kids always spill the bottles of solution. Last summer I bought some bubble guns, but they broke pretty easily. Hopefully these will be better and hold up throughout the summer at least. Dagny has Skye.


Lincoln has Chase.


For some reason, Dagny and Lincoln have fallen in the love with the baby swing. I can't imagine why they think it is so fun. They have to take turns because they are both so obsessed with it


I haven't watched Calista much lately. I might have some sad kids on my hands when she's here and needs this swing.


Dagny can pump a little bit now, happy day!! So I'm really surprised she wants in the baby swing. Tomorrow there is snow in the forecast, so this is probably the end of our backyard fun.
Ryan had a pretty quiet spring break too. He went to Gavin's once and that was about it. Schools are taking a second week off and will do some on line learning. I hope this virus isn't around too long.







No comments:

Post a Comment