Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Ryan's Winter Choir Concert


The winter concert is always a combined music concert with the choir, orchestra, and band all performing. I thought it might be hard to buy tickets with so many students, but I didn't have any trouble. Tickets are $3 and I think it benefits the music department.


The Singers performed two songs. I felt like most of the music tonight was kind of somber and not as upbeat as it usually is. It's hard to believe our days of attending concerts at the High School are coming to an end, only one more. Sad day! I have really loved all the music and theater my kids have been involved in. Good thing the grandkids live here. It will be fun to see what activities they choose to be involved in and I have every intention of watching their performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment