Monday, February 18, 2019

Denya Comes to Visit

I love to spend time with Denya and I was so happy that she came for Calista's blessing! It is President's Day weekend, so it was perfect!

We got our nails done, did some shopping, (we didn't find much, but Denya did buy some cute ankle pants with a tie waist at Kohl's that she can wear for work), and played some games with Ryan. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! Denya also cut Ryan's hair. She has gotten pretty good at that since she got some hair clippers for Christmas a couple years ago. We spent a lot of time playing with Landon's kids, especially since we had them overnight on Saturday. Denya is such a fun aunt.


Denya and Dagny took some selfies. Dagny loves using the phone for anything and laughed at the filters that make you into animals.


Denya read books to Lincoln and gave him lots of snuggles and tickles. 
We're so glad she was here for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment