This girl has so much personality! She had my purse, glasses, and key and was prancing around the room.
I asked her where she was going and she said, "Shopping!"
Sleeping babies are so precious! Wrapped up all snug and cozy.
She has the sweetest face!
Dagny got these sunglasses at the Valentine's Day Party at preschool. She loves them and will wear them for an hour at a time. I think it would be hard to see out of them.
She loves to dance and has a lot of moves.
Dagny loves these Rapunzel high heels she got for Christmas. She is quite the girl!
It's always amazing how fast babies grow. Calista is 2 months old now. She is a happy baby and is content to sit in the bouncy chair and watch Dagny and Lincoln run around.
I propped her up on the couch and she looks so big.
I just love her big blue eyes!
Wade and Kimberlea took these pictures and gave them to me.
What a cutie with that little smile! Being a Grandma really is the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment