This year's Super Bowl is between the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots. Some of us in this family like football more than others, but we all like a reason to get together and eat good food! I'm not much of a Super Bowl fan unless the Broncos are playing, and even then I'm only semi interested.
The game was good and some people ate and watched the game. We had hoagie sandwiches, shrimp, mozarella sticks,
and Kimberlea brought 2 kinds of dip and chips. Wade came after work and brought chicken tenders, wings, and onion rings.
For dessert, Wade brought Lemon Supreme and Apple pies,
and I made chocolate chip cookie dip and sweet Chex mix. No shortage of good food at this party!
Claire liked the party food,
but Camille had more fun playing than eating. She has a pink elephant that she calls "kawoot" because that's the noise elephants make when they raise their trunks. Did you
know that? She has had it since she was born (I think), and she takes it practically everywhere. The gray elephant is Dagny's, and Camille had fun letting the elephants play together.
And this sweet baby girl was just happy to sit on her Dad's lap.
The Eagles won the Patriots, 41-33. This was the first time the Eagles have ever won the Super Bowl, so that was exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment