Sunday, February 18, 2018

Landon's Birthday


Last Friday, February 16 was Landon's birthday. I watched the kids while he and Megan went out to dinner. They went to Red Lobster, one of their favorite places. We are having a little celebration today. We grilled some chicken, had scalloped potatoes, broccoli, and rolls. Landon picked applesauce cake with brown sugar frosting. Dagny and Lincoln were very interested in the candles!


Twenty-nine candles in the numeral version on that cake!


A couple of years ago Landon wanted to find a new hobby, so he started making bread! How fun and tasty as well! He borrows my bread slicer quite often and now he will have his own.


As soon as Landon took it out of the box, Dagny said, "It's adorable!"  Haha! I don't think that's how I would describe a bread slicer, but children can teach us to look for the best in everything. She's "adorable"!

Happy Birthday Landon! I love your sense of humor, outgoing personality, and cheerfulness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment