I was so glad that someone (not sure if it was Bishop Bellum, the Blanches, or maybe both) decided to bring back the HOGS--Honoring Our Graduating Seniors--barbecue. When I was the Young Women's President about 12 year ago, my secretary Nichole Knutson, had the idea for this barbecue and it was held for many years. When we became part of the Castle Rock Ward, they didn't carry on with it. Now that we are the Terrain Ward, it is happening again. Yay!! It is really fun to get together and recognize the seniors.
The guests of honor: Tessa Holt, MadeleineThompson, Jake Cavanaugh, Tamara Coy, and Britta. The tables were decorated with balloons in the senior's favorite color and they got to take them home at the end.
Someone (the Blanches, I think) made these cute dollar bill leis for each of the graduates.
There were laundry bags for each graduate for people to sign and leave some well wishes. Congratulations to the graduates of the Terrain Ward 2017!



No comments:
Post a Comment