I love the spring choir concerts because it is a pops concert and they sing popular songs.
Singers sang "Hallelujah" recorded by Pentatonix and "MLK" by U2.
Britta was happy about something!
The graduating seniors always have a song at the final concert and this year's song was "In My Life," by John Lennnon and Paul McCartney.
Britta was chosen to be in the Continental League Honor Choir. Students audition and the top singers are selected and perform a concert at Boettcher Hall in Denver in January.
Britta and Ryan love to do the koala hug. He comes running and takes a flying leap and she catches him in her arms. I'm surprised she can hold him, he's so much taller than she is.
These two have become quite close this year and have enjoyed being at the same school
We have loved attending the choir concerts! We've had a student in choir for 10 years and I am going to miss these concerts. They are always so fun and entertaining and well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment