Monday, December 12, 2016

Ryan's Winter Band Concert


The concert started out with just the percussion kids and Ryan played the marimba. 


One thing I enjoy about band is that the music is always fast paced and peppy. It makes you want to tap your toes and it gets your adrenaline going.


After a few numbers, the rest of the band came onto the stage and Ryan moved to the drums.


Ryan is getting quite tall, which makes it easy to find him. He is in the middle in the very back.


The school has a new band director this year, Mr. Chet Aliga. Our band is quite small considering we are a 5A school, and he has some ideas on how to grow the program. I hope they are successful. It would be great to have more students.


The band kids rent a tux from the school for their concerts during the school year. Ryan is so handsome! I'm glad my kids are musical, I enjoy attending their performances!

No comments:

Post a Comment