Landon and Megan came to our ward's Christmas Party. Lincoln was dressed in his own little Santa suit-- so cute!!

He loved Santa!! He was laughing and loving every minute. This picture could be a Christmas card!

Dagny, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with Santa. Not even a candy cane could change her mind! I was really surprised because she is usually so friendly and likes people.
We are a big family and there are lots of presents to wrap. I am glad my kids like to help.
We had several wrapping parties this week to get everything ready.
I have some great elves! Aren't they cute!
We love to play games! A funny story--Denya played Rack-O with some friends and thought it was so much fun, she bought it for us for Christmas. She was getting ready for bed one night and happened to look in the closet in the bedroom and saw this game! We already have it!! She couldn't believe it!! She wondered why she hadn't played it?? We have had it for years!! I think Austin got it when he was about 10 or so. We haven't played it for quite some time, but I was really surprised she didn't know we had it!! Haha! We played several rounds of it.
We played Word on the Street. Britta and I won!!
L is for the Losers!
But they were good sports about it!
I got some chimes!! Mom has some and I have wanted some for a long time! They are so much fun! Each chime is a note and has a number on it. Songs are played by hitting the chimes in order of the notes in the song. We play them each Christmas in Utah. I am so excited to have my own set!!
Delwyn was the conductor and kept us is the right order. Mom only has Christmas music, but I got music for patriotic songs, children's songs, classic songs. We can use them all year long!
Lots of love around here!
We love to play Telestrations, a drawing and guessing game.
We laughed so much my sides were hurting!
Savannah loves the babies! She had fun playing with Dagny.
The boys are ready for Christmas!
Lincoln likes Jonny and he laughs whenever Jonny picks him up or plays with him. It was fun to watch them together.
Santa always brings us a puzzle for Christmas. These cats are really cute, but man, this was a hard puzzle! Some of the pieces are such odd shapes it makes you second guess if they go together. I got a little frustrated, and that never happens to me and puzzles! Denya and Dad finished it off.
Britta and Savannah went to Red Rocks. This is a special place for Savannah, she and Blake went to a concert here last summer. They hiked around and enjoyed the scenery.

Denya has been wanting to see the movie "Lala Land." It's been out for awhile, so it wasn't playing in Castle Rock anymore. We went to a theater in Highlands Ranch.
The movie was a musical and it was really long. Parts of it were hard to follow and you almost need to see it again to get the flow of it. But we enjoyed being together and loved our mother/daughter time.
The Young Women in our ward went to homeless shelter in Denver one morning and served breakfast. They left home at 5:30 am! Aren't they cute in their hair nets and aprons? Serving others is what Christmas is all about!






No comments:
Post a Comment